You can apply to the programme if you have
- a Master Degree in any field
- a Bachelor Degree in any field with a 2 year experience
- a significant experience in the fashion/design sector
Class are in English and we might ask you to pass an international test (like TOEFL) if it appears during the recruitment procedure that your English level is not sufficient to follow the classes.
- send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- if selected, you meet, live or online, our selection jury made out of working professional
- once selected, your registration is confirmed when the fee is transferred on our account
RECRUITMENT SESSIONS in 2018
The meeting with the jury takes place in our office in Brussels or through a Skype meeting.
February 21 (dealdine to apply February 3)
March 21 (deadline to apply March 3)
April 18 (dealdine to apply April 2nd)
May 16 (deadline to apply May 1)
June 13 (deadline to apply June 2)
July 18 (deadline to apply August 16)
€ 100,00 (to be transferred before the jury selection)
€ 8.950,00 (to be transferred before the beginning of the programme)
The fee includes transport to visit exhibitions and factories.
Iban code: BE26 6528 3685 2529
Swift code: HBKABE22
– For EU applicant : no visa requested
– For non EU applicatn : contact the Belgian Embassy in your contry to follow the instructions to get the Visa. We will provide documents requested at 2 conditions : you have to pass successfully the recruitment jury and pay the total amount of the fee.
If you have a VAT number, the Brussels Region may refund 50% of the fee
Belgian clothing brand JBC provides an internship for those who would join the company after the program to get a full-time job.
Click here if you want to submit a scholarship request